North America Education Group (NAE) is an educational company with a background in investments that focus on the international curriculum, delivery at full-time schools and training centers.
As one of the pillars of international education in East China, the core team of NAE has specialized in international education since 2004. They are devoted to education and have a strong sense of responsibility.
A. NAE has established a relationship with various well-know international educational organizations, which help to broaden the international curriculum.
· Ministry of Education, Canada BC (From primary to high school, Canada overseas school program).
· Ministry of Education of Alberta, Canada (From primary to high school, Canada overseas school program).
· American College Board (AP curriculum).
· ACT Solutions (GAC curriculum, can apply to be ACT exam site.
· IBO (IB PYP, IB MYP, IB DP).
· University of Cambridge examination board (CHECK POINT, IGCSE, A Level).
· EDEXCEL test committee, UK (GCSE, A-level, HND curriculum.
B. NAE History of Development
Established in November, 2009, NAE has participated in the operation and cooperation of 7 international schools or international curriculum.
· Cooperated with Shanghai United International School, Jiaoke Campus on Canada BC high school curriculum
· Cooperated with Shanghai United International School, Shangyin Campus on Canada BC elementary school curriculum
· Cooperated with Shanghai Liaoyuan Education Group on Ministry of education of Canada Alberta high school curriculum
· Cooperated with Jin Hua Foreign Language School on AP curriculum
· Cooperated with Taizhou middle school of Jiangsu province on British IGCSE and A Level curriculum
· Cooperated with Shanghai United International School, Wuxi Campus on IB curriculum
· Cooperated with Shanghai normal university, to operate international undergraduate program (EDT's UK Higher Education Diploma qualification)
In September, 2014, founded NAE an international course center, which provides training service related to international education.
In August, 2017, North America International School (NAIS) was established, launching our first full-time school.
Shanghai North America International School (NAIS) is a full-time, boarding, non-profit private school.
In NAIS, our core team has rich experience in management. We hire both local and international teachers, and all international teachers’ applications are strictly follow the rules of government, including employment permits and visas. All local teachers have their teaching certificates and practical teaching experience.
NAIS only enrolls students who plan to study abroad, and helps students to prepare for the courses and languages in advance. NAIS curriculum follows the Common Core State Standards①, in concert with Chinese middle school courses.
In order to ensure the rigor of academic management, NAIS has applied for AdvancED② certification. As an international authority of certification, AdvancED assures the quality of the American curriculum diploma issued by NAIS.
NAIS is located in the hub of Minhang District. The buildings of NAIS cover an area of around 25,000m². The campus is fully equipped, with a central classroom building, cafeteria, dormitories, gymnasium, and outside sports facilities. The campus is one of the best facilities in Shanghai.
North America International School(NAIS), is registered in California, as a private school approved by the California State government.
NAIS partners with Shanghai Nuomei Middle School, offers junior high school bilingual education as well as an American (California) high school curriculum. The NAIS College Counseling Center offers tailor-made guidance for students through their college application processes.
Hall of Academin Building